Books Worth Your Bucks-Blog Hop!


Welcome to Books Worth Your Bucks. This is an ongoing blog hop with fellow authors to introduce Indie or small pubbed authors to our readers. Each Friday we will spotlight an author's book, give buy links along with the links to the other authors participating in the hop, and say why we think this book is worth your bucks.

Part of our reasoning to do this is to bring more attention to the Indie authors we love to read. With so many books out there now it's hard to figure out what is a good, well-written book...or not. Keep in mind, these are our opinions, things we like to read. The Nookettes of the Virtual writing colony of Nara's Nook have come up with this blog hop to share our favorites.

I absolutely LOVE sharing my favorite books, so I had to jump right in with this hop!

The challenge was choosing just ONE books from the awesome ones I've read recently to share with you all.

I'm going to go with a book that got me out of my sexy reading slump! :)

Tad’s weekend started out like any other; hitting a college frat party with a handful of buddies. But just as the evening hits its peak, things get up-ended fast. Ditched by his drunken, trolling friends, Tad winds up getting hustled by three jocks playing poker. Now he’s forced to pay his dues in the most outlandish of ways; accepting a couple broken bones or spending an hour with his victors’ favorite flogger, Scott. But the guy’s tantalizing torture quickly proves to be the least of Tad’s worries… and the kickoff to a night of raw, shocking lust.

Experience the graphic, minute-by-minute account of that hour spent at the hands of Tad’s insatiable tormentor. Addicting chemistry lights the stage as Scott ignites Tad’s reluctant desires into a frenzy of forbidden need.

Buy here for only 99 cents:

Loser Takes All (Up-Ending Tad: A Journey of Erotic Discovery Book 1)


My thoughts on the novel
I mentioned this book got me out of a slump. What I mean by that is I'd read a few erotic romances that had me skimming over the sex scenes, just not feeling the heat. I've always been a bit of a fussy reader, but I'm much worse when it comes to sex scenes. I need to care about the characters, and if there's going to be sex early in the book, I better have a sense of who they are before they start stripping.

Some books will talk about how hard and wet the characters are before you have any sense of WHO they are. Which has me kinda picturing them as walking genitals. I'm sure that would make for an interesting story...just not one I want to read! lol

Loser Takes All--and the whole Up-ending Tad series--has a lot of sex, but the set up, the seduction, drew me in, eagerly turning the pages and curious to find out what would happen next. There's some dub-con, but it's not dark and it's handled very well. The whole time I was reading, just urging Tad to give in! lol

I won't spoil it for you, but of all the books I could recommend right now, Loser Takes All is at the top of the list! 

Happy reading! 

Check out the other Blogs in the hop!



Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)