ABSOLUTELY SHAMELESS! A recap of my latest signing...

So last weekend I made my first trip down to Florida for Shameless Book Con 2016. Those of you who follow my page know I've been trying to hit events in new areas and this definitely fit the bill. I was also impressed with how well put together the event was from the get go. 

I usually prefer smaller events because I love getting a real chance to connect with readers, but SBC was put together in a way that made it easy to meet up with people. There was such a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Old friends hanging out, new friendships being formed, tons of laughter and smiles, and obviously tons of books!

 This time I didn't get to make the trip to Disney, but I was totally cool with that. People I hadn't seen in years were there and I was thrilled to get the chance to catch up with them!

Wanna see how happy I was? <g>
Yep, I missed Jenna. Very VERY much. ;)

Seriously though, the timing of that picture makes it look like way more was happening. I swear!

Aside from my romantic exploits, I finally got a chance to meet Christopher Rice in person. We'd chatted online before, and he's just as cool in person.
You may have noticed there's no selfies! lol Which means I'm grabbing whatever pics I can find. There is one out there where I'm not chugging down a beer.

Does make me wonder what was so fascinating about that drink that it earned a picture though! Maybe I just said something interesting. Or crazy.

Probably crazy.

Speaking of CRAZY...

The signing was HUGE!

But I still got a chance to snuggle with Julie. :) I was so happy to see her there!



I also got to meet Kelly in person.

And she came with birthday presents! 

Avenger goodies and some really cool stuff she found that shows how well she knows me. <3 You probably can't tell, but I was trying not to get all teary because it was just so touching that she thought of bringing me gifts that were truly special. I never expect it from readers and it gets to me every time.

Even without gifts, I'm a sucker for hugs. Keep that in mind if you ever hit a signing with me!

Last, but not least, was the costume party. 

It was MASSIVE! 

I'll admit, I spent a lot of the party outside because I was too worn out to dance, but the costumes were incredible and the music was great!


Might not look like much, but I'm quite proud of having made my own costume! :D 

Angel and Mandy are freakin' SMOKIN'!

All in all, what can I say but the event was a huge success and I can't wait to go back next year! I'm so grateful that I was invited and for all the hard work the organizers put in to making SBC one of the best conferences I've ever been to.

Thank you to everyone who joined in this year. And if you couldn't make it, don't miss the next one!

I promise, it will be worth it! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)