Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

 Some have heard this already, and for others, it might come as a blow. But The Asylum series has reached its conclusion.

There are a lot of reasons why I decided not to pursue the opportunity I was given to continue writing this series on my own. It's not because of lack of story, every single reader sees the potential there. But it was time to let go. Time to accept there was a pattern repeating itself that was insurmountable.

But since I wrote this massive book without focusing on that, I'm not going to share it with that as a center point. No matter what went wrong, the priority for me was finishing this storyline that showed not only Garet, Ezran, and Sin's HEA, but how The Asylum, the men who started it, impacted their lives and the lives of everyone around them.

I'm going to touch on spoilerish territory, but bear with me. Noah's story, along with Lawson, Curtis, and Jared, was always central to The Asylum. Because it was Noah's dream first, where he was at in his life had a huge impact on whether or not that dream thrived. Whether it would ever become what it was meant to be. In Past Justice, you see him realizing his view of himself, of his ability to heal and grow, reflected on the young man he'd saved as a child, who was pretty much his son. A young man who came too close to reliving the life he had.

Ezran's story could never reach a HEA without someone stepping in and saying 'No. I won't let you deal with what I did. You get a fresh start.'

I'm not sure if I accomplished what I hoped to, but I feel like I did. The past and the present came full circle and these men who've been through so much could finally give themselves permission to love each other. And themselves.

There were a lot of other plot threads I touched on and tried to tie up, and I hope you'll be able to enjoy those as well. As much fun as it was to have the double meaning of 'The Asylum', in the end, it was always meant to be a haven for found family, for protection, for love. And I hope you feel that when you get to The End.

Here's all the deets for you to grab the book. Links to keep in touch and find out what I'm up to will come right after, so be sure to scroll down. And I hope you're having an amazing weekend!



BUY HERE

 

Sex, drugs, and a side of murder.

Taking a pass on the last two should be easy, except Sinaan 'Sin' Persaud is determined to become the Dom for a sub recovering from one, and a switch still addicted to the other. Not a task he has to take on alone, but navigating well-intentioned big brothers could get tricky. And being one himself? Makes it hard not to do some meddling of his own.

Not quite business as usual.

When the subs return to The Asylum, there is nothing they want more than to get back to their own brand of normalcy. But between a new threat in Anniston Falls and overprotective Doms at every turn, each is left with only one option. Discover a new taste for BDSM lite…

Or remind the men they love exactly who they're playing with.

Results may vary, but in the end, they all get what they need.

A welcome home to remember.

 

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/143748802468093

Discourd: https://discord.gg/3dxZveyKFk

 

Comments

  1. I just started it last night, I wanted to have the time to sink into the story that the weekend brings. I knew this was the last one, and I get why, and can see the wisdom in leaving it here. You write, I read, so whatever comes next, I'm with you for that!

    The other thing that makes this story a perfect bookend to the series, we started the series with two brothers, Matt and Garet, and Matt is the first story in the series, and Garet's is the last. A whole lot happened to them and all the characters in-between, but we started with these two lost family members, and grew with them as they found all the family and love they could handle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true about Matt and Garet and having that feeling like they all have that now makes this a little easier. Their future might be off the page, but we can all imagine what an incredible one it will be. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)