HELP! I've lost my mind and fallen into YouTube! O.o

Totally for research, this new journey of mine.

Well, partially.

I actually meant to mention that in one of my videos, but I completely forgot!

Things have been a little nuts!

Anyway, for those who didn't know, I have a YouTube channel that I totally wasn't using. Sure, I had a few book trailers-the one for Deadly Captive actually had over 4k views-but it was mostly just sitting there.

Now I plan to fill it up with videos.

Videos of me talking.

EEP!

Have you met me? I'm not the type of person that does well in front of a crowd. I'm random and weird and say each and every thing that pops into me head.

Which actually translates pretty well to YouTube! lol

Seriously though, I'm really excited to start getting some cool videos up and I hope you'll check them out. I've already had some requests to talk about the Cobras, so I'll be including them in my next video. 

This is just my intro, but if you go to my channel you'll find my first full length video.

And while you're there, subscribe and hit the alert bell so you won't miss any videos!

I'll likely drop some news about my future books in some of these videos, so you don't want to miss them!

And wish me luck! This is kinda crazy, and overwhelming, but...well, so is writing books!

Hope you have an amazing weekend! And drop a comment, here or on YouTube, to let me know what you think!

HAPPY READING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)