A NIGHTMARE for XMAS

I hope everyone's holidays were AMAZING! 

And that the stress was kept to a bare minimum. 

Or that you at least get to relax now that it's over. If it is. For some the holidays go on and on and on and...

But we're not talking about that kind of nightmare.

It seemed appropriate to release a book people have been waiting years for on Xmas day, crazy as that sounds. And there were some major advantages to it. Including not having many other releases to share the limelight.

Of course, the limelight might have been mostly on Santa, but we're cool. ;)

So The End has finally released and I'm so excited by the reactions so far. People have been having nightmares and crying and losing sleep! Cyrus would be thrilled!

He had a rough time as this trilogy came to its conclusion, so I'll let him have this little bit of twisted pleasure.

In case you didn't know, the trilogy was on sale during the pre-order. Today is the LAST DAY to get Deadly Captive & THE END at 2.99$, and Collateral Damage at 3.99$.

Usually, I'd share an excerpt along with a new release, but that's hard to do with THE END without spoilers. I did share the prologue and first chapter in an earlier post, so I'll link that if you'd like to check it out.

But I'd like to finish this post with a serious warning, because a lot of people dove into Deadly Captive thinking it couldn't be that dark.

It is. There are subjects that will disturb you. Some readers may find the events of the story triggering. I worked hard to get all three books in horror and dark fantasy because, while there's a love story in all of them, I'm not comfortable calling them romance. Survival is more important than the relationship. Any romance can be dangerous.

This isn't a light, happy trilogy.

But if you've got a thing for revenge...you'll be happy in The End.


 http://amzn.to/2zvWALV
  
BUY LINKS: 

In case you didn't know, I now have an Etsy store and you can buy several of my books for a better price than you'll find anywhere. There's also other fun stuff, and all 3 books in the Deadly Captive trilogy will be available for purchase, signed if requested. 

Click the banner below to check it out.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/biancasommerlands


Last thing for this post, a lot of people have been asking for Deadly Captive swag, so I'm working on it now, but we have a new T-shirt and hoodie to celebrate the latest release!

It's set to print every 3 days, so if you miss it once you won't have to wait to long to grab it again. :)

https://teespring.com/the-bloody-end-ld-hoodie#pid=290&cid=6270&sid=back 

Thank you so much for all your support and please consider leaving a comment, even if it's just to say hi! I love hearing from you guys and as I have more books coming out in the coming year, I hope to have a ton of fun stuff to share!

Let me know what you're most looking forward to! And feel free to ask questions.

You can also interact with me on Facebook, Twitter, or join my discussion group for the most up-to-date news about my books.

Have a great day and stay weird! ((Hugs))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)