You're gonna love me! Or hate me... Probably hate me, but in the best way!

DAMN! It's been the FOREVER since I got a book out, hasn't it? So naturally I just pumped out another book in my most popular series to make my life easy and soak up all the loving from the fans!

Yeah, y'all know me better than that.

Since I know it will be asked, YES, there will be another Cobra book soon. Soon being book world soon, not normal world soon. Which means I'll have it to you when the muse allows it. Thankfully, he's been pretty chatty, so it's looking good.

For now, he's given us something else. Something I'm glad I trusted him with because... OMG, this book. This fucking book!

Inversion (Winter's Wrath Book 3) was meant to be a lighter book. Sexy funtime with our favourite band as we get to know them a little better. 

But my muse laughed at me when I told him that's what I expected. What I got was a few rounds of heartbreak, a lot of crying, and new characters that feel like family. I can't really express how much every struggle and success meant to me. I've been dealing with a lot in my own life, as we all do, and it was healing to see that no matter what you're going through, there's always some light. Success doesn't come easy, but you gotta keep kicking ass and taking names.

Finishing this book... Let's just say it convinced me I'm not done yet.

Not even close.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

If you've already stepped into the world of Winter's Wrath, scroll down for the pre-order and an excerpt. If you haven't, you can now start the series for FREE.




BACKLASH (Winter's Wrath Book 1)





Nook: http://bit.ly/2iTMXi1

And now for the excerpt...



Image may contain: textConnor grinned abruptly. “I fucking knew it!”

“Hush, she’s sleeping.”

“You like her, you want to—”

Covering Connor’s mouth with his hand, Balthazar struggled not to laugh at his sing-song tone. He rested his weight against Connor’s body, pinning him to the door and speaking low in his ear. “Next time you sing that song, I am going to gag you. Understood?”

Eyes drifting shut, Connor shuddered. Nodded.

The man held still as though waiting, and Balthazar forgot why he’d planned to leave. Shoving Connor’s jacket off his shoulders, he let it fall to the floor, Connor’s shirt joining it seconds later. He curved his hand under Connor’s jaw, claiming his lips in a slow kiss, silencing Connor’s moan by taking him deeper. Dipping in with his tongue, he tasted a hint of chocolate from one of the many treats Connor had indulged in today.

Hard length pressed against Balthazar’s thigh, Connor shifted restlessly, but Balthazar held him in place, catching Connor’s wrist in a firm grip when Connor reached for him. The restraint had Connor gasping against his lips.

Balthazar smiled, moving his hand from Connor’s jaw. “How quiet do you think you can be for me?”

“Very.” Connor’s eyes widened as Balthazar undid his belt. “Are you going to punish me?”

“Not yet.” Balthazar positioned Connor’s wrists together in front of him, wrapping the belt around them, tucking the end into one of the loops. “I won’t share you with anyone until you belong to me. That hasn’t been established yet.”

The way Connor’s breaths sped up and his eyes dilated told Balthazar he’d been right about the man. Submission would come easily for him, but Balthazar couldn’t treat him like any other sub. If things worked out like he hoped they would, the structure of a power exchange could give Connor the security he needed, but expectations, all rewards and punishments would have to be tailored from day to day.

A challenge, but one Balthazar would enjoy. Exploring the lifestyle with Connor wouldn’t make his condition better. Nothing would. But there would be benefits if Connor showed an interest in delving in deeper.

For now, he’d get a small sample of what Balthazar had to offer. They’d danced around the subject for what seemed like a long time. Only a week in reality, but life moved fast in this business. They spent more time together than many partners would in a month.

Still, Balthazar would carefully set the pace according to how Connor reacted to each step. This was only the first of many.

“I assume you’ve heard of a safeword?”

Connor’s lips parted. Red stained the curves of his cheeks. He inclined his head.

“Good.” Balthazar tipped Connor’s chin up with a finger. “You will not have one. Not until I am sure I can read your body language and trust you to use it. I expect you to tell me plainly when your overwhelmed. If anything hurts too much, if you’re frightened or uncomfortable, you will say so. Understood?”

“Hurts too much?” Connor wet his bottom lip with his tongue. “Are you planning to hurt me?”

He’d pressed his palm against the front of his jeans and Balthazar’s lips curved. He put his hand over Connor’s, increasing the pressure on his dick. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you.”

“Fuck… I think so.” Connor’s hips shifted forward. “I think I’d enjoy anything you’d do to me.”

“Unlikely, but I’m looking forward to testing that theory.” Balthazar lifted Connor’s hands away from his crotch and undid his pants. He freed Connor’s dick, taking a moment to stroke the smooth length and run his thumb around the hard head which was hot to the touch. “Other than Annette, who’s touched you recently?”

“Annette didn’t…” Connor thrust forward into Balthazar’s hand. “I haven’t even gotten myself off. Shit’s been crazy busy.”

A rough sound escaped Balthazar’s throat as he leaned against Connor, kissing him hard, his hand moving faster. He knew Connor had been with many men and women over the years, more than he cared to count, but knowing he’d be in control of the pleasure Connor had been denied for even this long felt like a shift in the right direction.

“I’ll let her have you.” The words came easier than he’d expected, but he finally had some control. Enough to lay the groundwork for how things could work between the three of them. “On my terms.”

“Totally okay with that.” Connor tipped his head back against the door. “God, that feels good.”

Balthazar chuckled, fully aware that he could get Connor to agree to almost anything right now. “We’ll discuss this again when you’re not desperate to come.”

And with that, Balthazar released him.

“Shit, that was evil. Please…” Connor opened his eyes when Balthazar stopped him from using his hands to find his own release. “Please tell me you’re not done with me.”

“Not even close.” Balthazar curved his hand under Connor’s elbow to steady him. “But I want you on your knees.”

Connor inhaled roughly, licking his lips as he lowered, kneeling in front of Balthazar and gazing up at him, his eyes hooded. “I thought you’d never ask.”

“I didn’t.” Balthazar lowered his zipper, taking hold of his painfully hard erection and brushing the tip against Connor’s lips. He raked the fingers of his other hand into Connor’s thick hair. “Relax your mouth and let me in. I need to see how much of me you can take.”

Smirking, Connor flicked his tongue over the head of Balthazar’s dick. “I think you’ll be impressed.”

“We shall see.” Balthazar guided himself into Connor’s mouth, tightening his grip on his hair when he sensed Connor had wrapped his hands around his own dick. He settled himself almost at the back of Connor’s throat, pleased when he didn’t gag, even though Balthazar’s girth forced him to stretch his jaw considerably. The man had skills that would be useful, but no discipline. They’d have to work on that. “Hands up against your chest. You’ll come when I allow it, not before.”

Blinking up at him, Connor gave a little nod and did as he was told.

Balthazar stroked his hair. “You’re doing very well, Broadway.” He curved his hand around the back of Connor’s head, guiding his motions. He wasn’t in a rush to fuck Connor’s mouth and come. He wanted to feel Connor around him. Test how much he could take, and for how long.

If he could, he’d prolong this for hours. Not simply using Connor’s mouth, but stripping him down, touching and tasting every inch of him, bringing him to the edge over and over until he was begging for release.

They wouldn’t have that kind of time in the near future, but Balthazar would improvise. He let Connor take a few deep breaths, then continued with long thrusts until his balls tightened and every slip of his dick over Connor’s tongue became exquisite torture.

He withdrew, drawing in a rough breath, stroking Connor’s bottom lip when he stared up, confused.

“You’re right.” Balthazar tucked himself back in his pants, then crouched down in front of Connor. An uncomfortable position while he was still hard, but denying himself kept him focused on his boy. “I’m impressed.”

“But then…” Connor closed his lips around Balthazar’s thumb, sucking lightly. “Why did you stop?”

“Because I’ll be too relaxed to finish with you if I come.” Balthazar latched on to Connor’s bound wrist, then curved his arm around Connor’s back, jerking his hips forward and lowering Connor to the ground beneath him. He flattened his hands on either side of Connor’s shoulders, bending down to kiss him. “Remember what I said about being quiet?”

Connor nodded, hissing through his teeth as Balthazar slid his lips down his chest.
“Good. Because I believe it’s time to see how well you follow orders.”


Inversion (Winter's Wrath Book 3) Coming November 8th

PRE-ORDER 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)