Quick update and a FREEBIE!

Craziness! Absolute INSANITY!

That's my life lately, so I haven't blogged in forever. I'll try to fix that, but until then, let's have a quickie! ;)


First, for the FREEBIE!

I should have mentioned this to you all much sooner, but like I said, crazy. Still, there's time left to take advantage of the Back to School special and grab Solid Education (Higher Learning Book 1) absolutely FREE.


http://bit.ly/solidKIN
SOLID EDUCATION (Higher Learning Book 1)












As for the update, INVERSION (Winter's Wrath Book 3) is coming out in October! 


I'll post a bit more about that soon and give you all a teaser, but I'm so excited to share this book with you! Fans of this series are already asking for a crossover with the Cobras and it's definitely going to happen!

If you haven't started the series yet, now it the perfect time! A few people are doing re-reads to prepare for the next book. <g>



 


Pick up a copy of the first two books here:


BACKLASH (Winter's Wrath Book 1)
Nook: http://bit.ly/2iTMXi1

Diminished (winter's Wrath Book 2)

Hope your week is starting off great! And don't forget, comments are hugs and shares are kisses! MWAH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)