Artists I ADORE-Coin Ring Bling




There are few things I enjoy more than showing support for other artists. Learning a craft and sharing it with the world can be tough, but we have an awesome community, and I figured it would be cool to spotlight those I've come across that I absolutely love.

Not sure how often I'll do posts like this, but when I do it will be me randomly picking my favorites. Could be authors, painters, jewelry makers, whatever.

Today, I want to show you the work of Coin Ring Bling!

Image may contain: outdoor

These rings are all made with different coins, which is really cool. Right now me and my girls each have one made from State themed quarters. I got Texas.

The picture doesn't do the ring justice. It's so pretty and fits comfortably, even when I'm writing. I've never found a ring that works with typing before--that's a me thing, some authors can type with rings on all their fingers.

Not sure they're human, but it's impressive. ;)
My next ring is going to be a big, badass silver piece. I don't wear much jewelry, but I'm a tad bit obsessed with these.

Check it out and you'll see why!
Image may contain: 1 person

I must have this one too! Because...DRAGONS!

No automatic alt text available.
I'm simply in awe of how beautiful these are!
No automatic alt text available.

If you want to see more rings like this, or you wanna order one for yourself, check out the store here:
****
Know of any artist you think are absolutely incredible? Tell me about them in the comments!

If it's your own work, feel free to brag a bit! I won't promise to feature anyone on the blog, but I'll definitely check you out!

Hope everyone's having an awesome Thursday! Hugs and Kisses and tons of love! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)