ONE WEEK LEFT-V-Month sale for DARTMOUTH COBRA PRINT PACKAGES

This ones gonna be brief, because I'm getting back to working on Line Brawl and that's all that's gonna be on my mind for awhile! <g>

But I figured I should give you all a heads up!

There's only ONE WEEK left before the Cobra print packages go back to regular price.

If you haven't checked it out yet, here's the link: http://www.thedartmouthcobras.com/print-order-packages.html

And here's a picture of some of what's available (*note* the LEGENDS package is sold out, but there are still 3 THE CUP packages left. Smaller packages are available as well)

http://www.thedartmouthcobras.com/print-order-packages.html
Give me a shout if you have any questions. I'm constantly coming up with new things to offer the passionate Cobra fans, and I'm loving the response! :)

My favorite thing to offer is more books though, so I'm gonna get back to our boys! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)