Blame Texas--I'm coming back, baby!

So, I am completely nuts, but that's a given. Heard about an event in Austin and decided that, even though I have tons of events planned for the year, I had to go!

Here's the info for anyone interested in checking it out! :D

AUSTIN AUTHOR AFFAIR


The second I mentioned going, several people expressed interest. So I'd like to make you an offer.

FIRST person to register for TWO nights at the hotel and let me know will get TWO VIP tickets and one of the nights they paid for refunded by me! You'll also get some cool stuff that I'll have for the first time at this event. AND you get to hang out with me and some other authors for a little gathering in my room!

I know May isn't that far away, but I love travelling! And I HEART Texas!

Can't wait to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)