ELLE BOON links--Skip around the TROLLS

The lengths hateful people will go to never ceases to amaze me. Why? Well, I still assume most people are good, but the assholes are loud and will stop at nothing to make something of their sad little lives.

Right now, Elle Boon--amazing author and one of the sweetest people I've ever met--has had links to her books reported as harmful. Here's the post that just hit my page and I'm stunned.



Elle Boon fans!A nasty BULLY troll has reported Elle's Amazon page and all the links to her books there to Facebook and...
Posted by Margie Mendel Hager on Saturday, April 25, 2015


Since I obviously can't share her links on FB, I figured I'd find a way around that. So here's the link to some of her books:
http://amzn.com/B00UVLQOBC


Selena's Men [Ravens of War]

Two for Tamara [Ravens of War 2] 

ELLE BOON-AUTHOR PAGE 

Please consider grabbing a book, sharing on twitter or pinterest, and making sure this attack backfires!

Thank you for being awesome! <3

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this Bianca. Elle is a super sweet lady and a mighty fine author and she does not deserve this happening to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Margie. I was horrified to see what happened. I know a few on my fanpage grabbed her books, so the troll won't win!

      Delete
  2. Are you want to succeed? Just globalessays writing service can make your life better and easier.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)