NEW RELEASE: Past Justice: Part One (The Asylum Fight Club) with EXCERPT

 Late as usual, but I'm excited to share the latest release in the Asylum Fight Club Saga!

 

Readers find this series downright addictive, so if you haven't dived in yet, you're in for a treat!

 

This is not a beautiful love story.

But there is beauty in the darkness, and a love within family forged in blood, pain, regret, and triumph. To start here is to slip back to where it all began. From the boy who embraced a tempting nightmare to escape a hopeless reality, to the men who came together to find a home where even the most fragile heart, or the most depraved one, can be made whole.

The Asylum is more than a fight club.

Two teens raised within this haven drift away from the core of all it has to offer, drawn back as adults to find what they lost. One man, Sinaan 'Sin' Persaud, can bring them together, but only once he uncovers the war waged within the walls where romance can bring the sweetest pain and pleasure comes from indulging in things most speak of only in whispers. To first claim Garet Kincaid, he must join the young man on a road to redemption that began before he was even born.

To understand the challenges they all face is to explore a history dangerously close to repeating itself.

And expose the lies and secrets threatening to tear the foundation from the roots.

 

Grab Past Justice: Part One HERE: https://books2read.com/pastjusticepartone

And if you looking to start the series? 

Flawed Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book One) is FREE for a limited time HERE:

 
Here's a little taste for you to enjoy <g>

Excerpt:
 


Noah always relaxed way too easy around Jared. Why? Because he didn’t lie. Maybe there were times Noah missed when people did lie, but rarely. He’d been working on finding those little clues his whole fucking life. Because lies…lies were dangerous. Lies meant the whole reality around him would collapse, leaving him vulnerable.

Which was unacceptable.

Being vulnerable with Jared would be by choice. Not like he had the first fucking clue how to be, but…something inside him wanted it. He reached out and put his hand in Jared’s. “I don’t understand why it’s…like this with you. When you’re not here it’s like, inside me is all coiled up. Then you’re here and I…can let that go. I know it sounds stupid.”

“Does it? We all need a safe space. I’m flattered I’m yours.” Warm hand squeezing Noah’s fingers, Jared leaned in. He slowly lifted one hand, gaze questioning before he brought it to Noah’s cheek, brushing a crumb from his lips with the pad of his thumb. “I won’t always be your Dom, but I promise you this. I will never be far again. When you need me, I will be there. For one year, if you agree, I will teach you everything I know, and then I will watch as you do the same with someone else. I love you, and because I do, I will let you go. When you are ready to fly.”

For a second, the touch had Noah stiffening. Not because Jared had never touched him, but because it was rare anyone did. When it happened, it usually hurt. Which didn’t bother Noah. Pain made sense. This was different, though. Soft and warm, not a pat on the shoulder or a hand brushed over his hair in the affectionate way he’d craved so much in Jared’s absence.

Relaxing a bit, Noah held still, prepared for Jared to move away from him, but wanting to hold the contact for as long as he could. “I…I love you, too. As much as someone like me can love anyone. I won’t ever be ready, though. When you let me go, I’ll be waiting for you to come back. Like I always do.”

Jared’s thumb moved up to Noah’s cheek, tracing the plane of his face until he was surrounded by the warmth of Jared’s palm. “Then that is an unfathomable amount of love, because you love more completely and more deeply than any person I’ve ever known. I will treasure that gift until my last breath. There is no coming back, for me, because I will always be right here. By your side.”

“Good.” Noah met Jared’s eyes, giving him a slanted smile. He was pushing his luck, but why shouldn’t he? There was no better time than when they were being honest with each other. “If you’re not out of the military, I want you to quit. I want you somewhere safe. I want…” His voice caught and he pressed his eyes shut. “I want to never see you hurt like this again. You almost left me for good. You can’t promise to be by my side if you die. It’ll be the first lie you’ve ever told me and I trust you, so don’t…don’t lie to me.”

“I had… I’ve been discharged.” The words grated across Jared’s vocal cords, like they cost him something to say, but perhaps not because he missed the military. His gaze grew briefly haunted before he banked down the emotion and stroked his fingers through Noah’s hair. “This is how I know you’re not a natural sub. Toppy thing. I will never lie to you, but I won’t live forever. None of us will. However long I have, I am in your service. If only so I can watch you soar.”

Grinning, Noah moved a little closer and let out a quiet sound in the back of his throat, enjoying the way Jared touched his hair. Maybe he really did remind Jared of a tiger, one not quite tame, but he could still pet. He didn’t mind that at all. “Shut up about dying. You’re a doctor, you’ll figure out a way around it. And cats don’t soar. I’m agreeing to be your sub, but you can’t order me to grow wings.”

That earned his hair a tiny, painless tug. “Cheeky. It’s a good thing you’re not wearing my collar yet.” Jared glanced toward the door. “Rhodey is going to be pissed that he actually has to put up those bunk beds in here. I meant it when I said I’m not leaving your side.”

“Bunk beds?” Noah lifted up a bit to stare into those icy blue eyes. Was the man joking? “No. One bed. You’ll sleep with me.” He looked over at the plain, solid metal bed frame with its flimsy mattress. Too small for two people. Which could be easily fixed. “I bet he’ll give us something nice, because you’ll be using it, too. But it might take him a few days to weld all the pieces together so I don’t try to make my own weapons out of it. Again.”

Releasing Noah’s hair, Jared leaned back to wag his finger at him with a playful cluck of his tongue. “No, no, tiger. If I share a bed with you, neither of us will get any sleep. You’ll earn that right, and many more. Starting with the one that gains us freedom from this cell by showing your uncle and me that you can behave.”

Well, that didn’t sound like much fun. Noah had a feeling he had a lot to learn about what being a sub actually meant. He rolled his eyes, closing the last of the distance between them, rubbing his cheek against Jared’s. “Do you really think putting me in another bed will save you? You’ll be lying there, thinking of me, just out of reach. Why not spare yourself being all hard and alone when you don’t have to wait at all?”

Turning his head that critical fraction of an inch, Jared brought his lips to Noah’s ear. “You forget. I have much more experience with denial. In fact...I get off on it. You never know.” His teeth skimmed the shell of Noah’s ear. “I might never fuck you.”

Noah eased back, sitting on his heels. He studied Jared’s face, not sure if he should go for strategy or seduction. The man was right. He had a lot of experience and Noah had…none. But he had a pretty good imagination. “You want to fuck me. Admit it. You’ve thought about all the things I’ve been telling you for months I want to do to you. Maybe not then, because it was so very wrong, but it isn’t anymore. You don’t want to deny yourself, you want to put me in my place.” He cocked his head. “Is on my knees good enough?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)