Updates, thoughts, NEW RELEASE DAMASKED (New Rules Trilogy Book 3) and a MASSIVE SERIES SALE!

This release has been a long time coming and I'm so happy to FINALLY be able to share it with you!

The past few years had me taking a good hard look at my life, and my career. As we all know, sometimes things get to be more than we can handle, whether it's on a global scale, or more personal. I've always been so grateful to be able to be a full-time writer because it meant I could be here for my kids. The money's not great sometimes, but working from home and being present through some of the rough patches they've been through? 

I don't think I truly understood how huge that was until this past year. A lot of people weren't so fortunate. They had to work dangerous jobssome couldn't see their kids at all for long periods. We all do everything in our power to protect our kids and give them the best life we can.

And I've been able to do that because of amazing readers like you.

There have been times when I've wondered if I really should keep fighting so hard for this career. If maybe I just don't have it anymorethat thing that made The Dartmouth Cobras so popular. The changes in the publishing world hit a lot of people hard, and being self-pub meant taking the brunt of it with no clue how to get to the other side.

When it comes down to it, sometimes it's the difference between putting food on the table and being able to live out your dreams. Hard work isn't always enough. It doesn't matter how many hours you put in, no one's keeping track except for you.

BUT sometimes there's good changes that come at the exact right time. And that work ends up paying off. I've signed with two apps, and between that and some exciting new releases coming, things are seriously looking up!

So, yeah, long story short, I'll be able to keep doing this writing thing for a long time. And I can't freakin' wait to show you what's coming next!

One of those things is a book that's been a long time coming. The last book in the New Rules Trilogy, DAMASKED. I can't tell you how good it feels to get this out! Alec, Luther, and Xavier deserved their HEA!

You can grab the book HERE:
https://books2read.com/Damasked


 You may hear whispers of a spinoff coming from my Patrons. Don't worry, I'll share everything about that soon, but if you want to get all the dirty details early, join HERE: https://www.patreon.com/BiancaSommerland

There's also a new Cobra short coming soon and the last full length Cobra book. More details in one of the next couple of posts, there's a lot going on! lol

Last, but not least is A MASSIVE SALE!

Tibby Armstrong was generous enough to put the entire series on sale, so a huge thank you to her. If you've been waiting to grab one of the books in the series, or start it, now's the time!

Find the whole series list HERE: The Asylum Fight Club on Amazon

These books are a bit long, but if you're a fast reader, you might be able to get through them all before the release of Broken Justice in August!

Don't forget to check out The Asylum Fight Club Blog for the latest part in Double The Heat by The Aslum. And join The Asylum Fight Club group to interact with other fans of the series.

There's so much going on, but what I'm most grateful for is it really feels, for the first time in a while, that I can accomplish just about anything if I just keep being the stubborn little thing y'all know I can be! lol

It's a powerful feeling, one I desperately needed.

Hope.

For those who stuck around for this whole post, thank you! I'm all post-release emotional and had to get that out. But now I'm gonna jump back in the writing cave, because the muse is being greedy with my time! <g>

Happy Reading!



 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)