THIS. IS. EVERYTHING. New release of the CENTURY!

This career of mine has been an insane journey full of ups and downs, triumphs, the love of the words and stories and coming at writing every one with my own voice, as I meet the next character and fall in love. A love so strong that I want to know who they are and follow them down their path to a HEA (or a HFN sometimes if they make things complicated! lol)

One thing I never thought I'd be able to do was write with another author. Their voice would have to flow well with mine. They'd have to share my passion. My need to always put character first and dismiss the ideas of: Does this fit to market? Are we following the right trends? Could this BE THE NEXT (insert pop book).

After reading The Hollywood Series I was absolutely hooked. The characters were so vivid, the stories were deep and exciting and tugged at my heart. I'd never spoken to Tibby Armstrong before, but I reached out to her to tell her how much I loved her books.

Then...I thought, "I could write with this author. And it would result in something INCREDIBLE."

My instincts turned out to be right and not only do we write amazing together, we've become close friends, which helps so much when it comes to a career that can be so isolating when you're wrapped up in the words. Having someone by your side, encouraging you every step of the way, believing in something as strongly as you do is the most amazing experience.

And now, we have a series. One like NOTHING I've ever read. 


You can pre-order TODAY


If there were an emergency number for adulthood, Matt Kincaid would have dialed it months ago. Raising his kid brother alone is already an uphill battle, never mind when an ugly gang initiation lands the teen in lockup. Again. Only, this time for a hate crime against a local fight club, where settling debts isn’t taken lightly. When the club offers to let Matt risk everything in a long-shot match with a man who’s as brutally handsome as he is tough, he jumps at the chance.

If Matt wins, all will be forgiven. If not? Well, he might as well move in, because ‘The Law’ will own his ass...for a very long time.

There are no limits to what Lawson ‘The Law’ Gaumond will do to protect the club he and his former lovers built. An inner-city sanctuary where Anniston Falls’ gay leather culture thrives, The Asylum Fight Club isn’t an easy place, but it’s home. Taking on a local hothead whose younger brother vandalized the space isn’t high on his priority list, but there’s something about Matt that cries out for a firm hand.

Lawson’s never backed down from a fight, and he’s not about to start when there’s no way he can lose.

When renewed gang violence erupts, spilling blood over The Asylum, Lawson and Matt must confront their pasts to find a way forward. Gunshots and knives should be harder to survive than this rough love, but coming to the ring armed with nothing but the truth is their greatest challenge of all.

AMAZON    NOOK    KOBO    iTUNES

I'm so excited for y'all to get your hands on these! And with how well Tibby and I work together, you won't have to wait long for the next book in the series! Check out the website HERE for future books and release dates. And HAPPY READING

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)