NEUTRAL ZONE TRAP (The Dartmouth Cobras: An Off Ice Novel) coming EXCLUSIVELY to Patreon!

All right, so here's the deal. The next Cobra book wasn't planned for awhile, but A LOT of people wanted more Cobras. Balancing getting the books out in my other series, and life throwing endless kitchen sinks at me, made it hard to figure out how to do that.

But then I heard a lot of readers and authors talking about Patreon. Not that I've never heard of it before, but there were changes being made and NOW was the time to join.

I always worried about doing something in a program like that and having some people feeling left out. But since I could set the price, I decided two things.

One: I'd keep the price as low as possible so it would be affordable.

Two: I'd do whatever I could to make it worth the price.

That said, starting this week, there will be weekly installments of the long awaited Neutral Zone Trap. This is Braxton Richard's and Detective Ryan Hamilton's story.

Doesn't Braxton look hot on the cover? <g>

 The lowest tier I've set on Patreon is $1.00. So basically $0.25 a week to get access to new content every week. The next tier is $5.00 and it gets you your choice of any of my books, once a month, so if you're missing anything, just let me know!

I'm looking forward to diving back in with the Cobras and I can't wait to share this with you! For those interested in joining, click here: I'm No Angel-Bianca Sommerland Patreon

Happy Reading and have an AMAZING WEEK!

https://www.patreon.com/BiancaSommerland?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=creatorshare2&fbclid=IwAR1J4PFuAQuw3RDQWD5Bfe15nyauXXTA2NX0x3b6D5fpZVpCqhzYmfjtkbo
 

Comments

  1. will this book be released on Amazon ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When will Kobo book lovers get a new cobras book and will Neutral Zone Trap be released on Kobo and /or included in the cobra compilation book that fingers crossed is coming soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)