My ONE THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS on YouTube goal!

Yes, it's nuts. And it's a lot.

But I know I can do it!

Some of you may know I've started a new series on my YouTube channel and it's become a new way for me to interact with readers, as well as share my love for books. So far I'm posting once a week-this week I ended up posting twice because something came up and I HAVE THOUGHTS! lol

If you guys like me doing this, I may start doing this twice a week, or more.

In case you missed it, you can subscribe to my channel HERE

Reaching ONE THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS will be tough, but I know I can do it!

For all those who've supported me on this journey, thank you so much! Please, keep sharing, liking, and commenting! And let me know what you'd like me to talk about. 

Last, but not least, when I reach 1000 Subscribers, I will do a HUGE giveaway. Likely more than one, and I'll pick from subscribers and people who've been commenting and sharing the most, so make sure you don't miss any videos!

I'll make it worth your time, I promise! <3

Also, since many people have been asking about hoodies, I'm doing a V-day sales now for 20% off all styles on Teespring. So check it out! Click on any image for links. 

https://teespring.com/trouble-triplets-hoodie?pr=newcobra#pid=290&cid=6270&sid=backhttps://teespring.com/crushed-ice-dartmouth-cobras?%20pr=newcobra#pid=290&cid=6108&sid=front
https://teespring.com/cobra-reveal-hoodie?tsmac=store&tsmic=dartmouth-cobras#pid=290&cid=6270&sid=backImage may contain: people standing

Last, but not least, if you're looking for more updates on the Dartmouth Cobras, or Winter's Wrath, there have been a ton in my description group, so be sure to join! The link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/143748802468093/ 

Hope you're having a great week! And HAPPY READING! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)