All my latest INSANITY!

Just to give you a glimpse, here's the books I'm working on now:


Yes, it's a lot, but the muse is being generous and I'm trying something a little different. Which doesn't involve a whole lot of sleep! lol

Seriously though, the variety is doing good things for me as an author, and while I know some of you will only see a couple of books on there you really want to read, you should seriously give the others a shot!

Either way, to my biggest fans who've read all of my books, you'll be very happy as I'll have some back to back releases.

On September 1st there will be TAMED (Feral Bonds 0.5), which is part of the SASSY EVER AFTER Kindle World and is already getting awesome reviews.



A little bit about Kindle Worlds, for those who are new to them, these books are ONLY released through Amazon US. Which means you have to be creative to get a hold of them if you don't have a US account. Those in my reader's group will be getting instructions, so if you haven't joined yet, please consider it! I don't want anyone to miss out!  I'm No Angel Discussion Group

Why would I write a book in Kindle Worlds when it has limited access? Well, I was invited by the amazing Milly Taiden and I loved the idea of getting to write in another author's world. It's a challenge and an experience I wanted to be part of.

Also, although I've written paranormal romance before, this is a bit different.

And a bit addicting! lol

So if you read Tamed and wonder if I'll be doing more, the answer is YES! I'll give you updates when I continue the series, but for now just know Feral Bonds will continue and the rest of the series will be releasing wide.

The next September release will be STREET SMARTS (Higher Learning Book 2). This will be a novella, probably about the same length as SOLID EDUCATION. If you haven't read that one yet, go check it out. They are standalones, but you get to re-visit Gage and Derek, which is kinda cool. :)

I'll post an update when I've cemented the release date, but I'm aiming for mid-month.

You may notice there are TWO Cobra covers in that collage. That's because not only will I be doing a collection of Cobra shorts--giving you extras with all your favorite Cobras--but Chicklet and Laura will get their own prequel novella. I'm hoping for October and November for those.

Yes, that's a lot of shorts, but it's part of giving my career a little boost. I won't get into the boring details, but to publish and write the longer books I need some breathing room and these shorts will give me that. Times are tough for everyone, and I'm luckier than most because I get to do this full-time. I won't publish a book I don't love, but putting out a few shorts first relieves some of the stress.

Speaking of stress, I'm going to answer this question before it's asked. I know most of you notice THE END is still in the coming soon, but there's no definite release date on it.

And there won't be until it's done.

I made that mistake once, because I was writing it and as excited for it to come out as you are. Then I hit a gut-wrenching scene and had to walk away for a bit. The Deadly Captive books are the most emotionally difficult books I've ever written and this one is no different.

So yes, I am still writing it. I write it between books to preserve my sanity. To make sure I'm giving it that raw, bloody, grittiness it needs and not softening it to take the easy way out. Rushing it would be easy. Wrapping it up in a pretty little bow would get it in your hands faster.

Those who've followed me for my whole career know I don't do that. I put my all in every single book and I'd rather put it off a few more years than give you a half-assed book. Not that I think it will take that long considering the progress I've made already, but I'm going to give the muse a few more months and see what happens.

Which means I'll continue to get hate mail, but that's fine. Some of you hate me now because you loved the first books so much. Which means I did them justice.

And I'll do no less for this book.

That's all for now! I hope this gives you a few things to look forward to!

Happy reading!

Hugs,
Bianca


Comments

  1. The Deadly Captive books were my hook to you, so as intense as they were to read, it must be triple so to write. So I'll wait for as long as you need and know it'll be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianca, I'm one of those waiting for The End, and am not kidding when I say there's a chance it may come out after I'm DEAD. I just had my 72nd birthday and a fee years down the road the book might just "miss" me. So while I honor your professional ethics, remember you have ardent fans of ALL ages. This book/series is my favorite of your or any other author's writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP