Blind Pass (The Dartmouth Cobras 0.5) Coach's story sticks with the charity

This is going to be a very quick post because I owe you all a few books! <g> As some of you might know, Seduced by The Game was a charity anthology to raise money in support of foundations connected to Hockey Fights Cancer. 100% of royalties earned by the anthology was donated.

In December, the rights to the novels were returned to their authors so they could publish them on their own. Some continued to donate to their chosen charities and those will be added to the main SBTG website--which badly needs updating--as soon as possible. If you follow these authors, most have mentioned where they plan to contribute.

While our first donations went to the Predators Hockey Fights Cancer foundation, the rest went to the Leukemia Foundation of Canada which works with it's American counterpart in efforts to find a cure and improve the lives of those affected by blood cancer. This is one of the charities that the Montreal Canadiens support. I've decided to continue donating to this charity, but that didn't feel like enough. Because of my readers, I can do more.

So that's where I came up with this plan:

 http://amzn.com/B00R3489AY 

To date 71 copies of Blind Pass have been sold. Now, my math isn't great--someone better with numbers will calculate everything so I can keep you updated--but let's say that's around 140$. Not much, but $280 is a bit better. And after a few months, that will add up. I'm excited to see how much we'll raise by the end of next year! :)

I'd like to say thank you to all those who have already bought copies. Many have asked me what else they can do, so I'm looking into doing book flats of the beautiful cover designed by Fiona Jayde and sending signed copies to anyone interested in making a donation. If you make a donation directly to the Leukemia Foundation of Canada, and send me the invoice, I will mail you a signed book flat. This also applies if you make a donation to any cancer foundation connected with Hockey Fights Cancer (the US teams too, the authors involved come from all over North America).

That's it for now. Seriously, you guys rock for helping us make SBTG a success and together, we've done a lot of good. I'll be putting up more updates within the next couple of weeks with all the numbers and the exact amount raised, but so far I do know it was over 16,000$. Which is absolutely incredible!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saying Goodbye to The Asylum-Release of Past Justice: Book 4

BDSM UNLEASED & HOT JOCKS IN JULY BLOG HOP

NEW RELEASE: Broken Justice (The Asylum Fight Club Book 10)